The 3M™ Littmann® Classic II Paediatric Stethoscope is based on the proven design of Littmann Classic stethoscopes. It’s a dependable, hard-working clinical tool for physical assessment, monitoring, and diagnosis of smaller patients.
The 3M™ Littmann® Classic II Pediatric Stethoscope is specially designed for use on smaller patients. It delivers high acoustic sensitivity, through its dual-sided chestpiece, for both high and low frequency sounds. It is used by medical professionals and students alike to identify, listen to, and study heart, lung, and other body sounds for physical assessment and diagnosis in pediatric patients. Headset tension is easily adjusted for head size and comfort by squeezing together or pulling apart the eartubes. Snap-tight, soft-sealing eartips conform to individual ears for an excellent acoustic seal and comfortable fit. Eartips snap firmly onto the ends of the eartubes and, for safety, require a significant effort to remove. Resilient next-generation tubing retains its shape and flexibility even after folding tightly into a pocket. It provides longer stethoscope life due to improved resistance to skin oils and alcohol, and is less likely to pick up stains. Next-generation tubing is not made with natural rubber latex, a benefit to sensitive medical professionals and their patients. And, to play its part in the protection of human health and the environment, the next-generation tubing does not contain phthalate plasticizers. The Classic II Pediatric stethoscope is made in the USA for consistent quality. It comes complete with large soft-sealing eartips and instructions.
- Uniquely designed for smaller frames with a 1” open bell on one side coupled with a traditional diaphragm on the other side.
- A 7 rating on a scale of 1-10 for performance represents its acoustic quality.
- Comfortable fit and excellent acoustic seal with patented 3M™ Littmann® Snap-Tight Soft Sealing Eartips.
- You will get high quality sound transmission with its anatomically designed headset which strategically and comfortably fits in your ear
- Durability is demonstrated by the fact that the headset can be reliably flexed one million times.
- Patient comfort is assured when using the nonchill rim and diaphragm.
- Suit your style by selecting a tube color and chestpiece finish that fits you. A large variety is offered
- Made in the U.S.A.