Built to hear more
- Sturdy and refined, the Littmann Cardiology IV helps isolate subtle sounds2 so you can hear changes in your patients in the most critical and challenging environments. Designed to help you listen for hard-to-hear sounds, including aortic stenosis, S3 gallop murmurs and faint pulmonary anomalies.
- Useful in critical care and challenging environments
- Such as the ED, ICU, Cardiac ICU, step-down unit and other dynamic locations
- Hear subtle changes in patient status.
- Diagnose and make decisions with confidence.
- Better audibility of high-frequency sounds (adult side, firm pressure) compared to Cardiology III can help you learn more about your patient’s condition
There are no reviews yet.